Thursday, October 11, 2007

Other shows II

Here are my opinions on the other new shows so far.

K-ville - OK I guess. It's just kind of there.

Journeyman - I can't decide if this show is really boring or good. I watch the 1st 10 minutes and think about cutting it off. Then watch the rest and say, "eh, I'll give it another week."

House - 1st 2 episodes have of course been awesome. This show has passed Prison Break for 2nd in my current favs (Prison Break has been pretty good, not great though).

Reaper - Solid show. I won't stop watching but I won't tell people they have to go out of their way to see it.

Dexter - Great 1st episode, have yet to see the second (even though most fans it seemed saw the 1st 2 eps before it even started).

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Solid season so far I suppose (thats a lot of S's). I still feel a bit dissapointed because this show used to be a big deal to me.

Cavemen - Wasn't as bad as I was expecting...of course, I thought I would want to rip my eyes out of the sockets before I saw it so thats not saying much. I'll give it 2 weeks unless the next episode really bites (so, yeah, 2 episodes probably).

Carpoolers - Better than Cavemen (but so is a kick in the man bag). I'll give it my time until it's canceled.

Californication - The only new show that stands out. Well written, well acted, and David Duchovny is God. Please stay around Californication, please?

Pushing Daisies - Interesting concept and written very nicely. That all means it will last about 4 weeks. Chi McBride is in it so I have to watch it (even though not even Chi could carry The Nine to watchability.)

South Park - I know it's not the season premiere, but it's the 1st new episode in months. It was better than the last couple seasons have been for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about Californication. It's one of the best shows on TV. Duchovny is just awesome as Hank. I'm thrilled Showtime has picked it up for a second season.