Friday, October 26, 2007

Cyber Sunday predictions and votes

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. TBD
Fans will vote on Orton's opponent: Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, or Mr. Kennedy.

Shawn's been pushed to win the vote, and he probably will win. I don't see him taking the strap, though. My vote goes to HBK because I think he can get the best match out of Orton. Granted, he's injured, but I think they can play that up to make a solid match.

ECW Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. TBD
Fans will vote on Punk's opponent: Big Daddy V, The Miz, or John Morrison.

I have no clue who wins. Probably Morrison. I voted for Miz because I want Punk to hold on the the title, and there is no way in hell they give the belt to Miz. I see Punk retaining against Morrison.

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker
Fans will vote on the Special Guest Referee: Mick Foley, Steve Austin or John "Bradshaw" Layfield.

Austin will more than likely win. I voted for JBL. If JBL won I think they might have gone the route of JBL aligning himself with Batista to screw the fans over and have Batista and JBL brag about how they fooled them and such. Batista's pretty over though so I doubt that happens. I think Batista retains.

Triple H vs. Umaga
Fans will vote on the match type: Street Fight, First Blood match or Steel Cage match.

They're pushing for Street Fight, but I think fans want the Cage match. I voted for Street Fight becuase I think it would be the best match. HHH wins just because.

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay
Fans will vote on the match type: Stretcher match, Shillelagh on a Pole match, or No Disqualification match.

Stretcher match wins and I vted for it. The others dont really fit. Rey wins I guess.

Matt Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter
Fans will vote on the match type: Boxing match, Wrestling match, or Mixed Martial Arts match.

I assume wrestling match wins here, but I'm not sure. Fans might want MMA. I voted for wrestling match becuase duh, I watch wrestling for wrestling. Hardy goes over.

Divas Halloween costume contest
The contestants: Maria, Mickie James, Melina, Jillian Hall, Lilian Garcia, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Layla.

Who cares? I'll be leaving this one out of my recording. What exactly are fans voting on here? Just for fun I'll say Maria wins.

Looks like another bad show with no chance of a **** match anywhere to be seen.

No comments: