Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update on TV shows

Prison Break - It's been a solid season. Not as good as the first 2 but not much is.

The Office - Easily the worst season the've done. That being said I still think it's one of the best shows on tv...just not by as much as it used to be.

House - Loving everything they've done so far. The story witht the new team has had some great moments.

Chuck - Started off slow but now I kind of like it. I get this show and Reaper on the CW confused though (guy working retail with a secret that he can't tell anyone, and has a goffy sidekick).

Heroes - I never loved Heroes but this season has kind of sucked so far for me. There are so many characters I can't stand.

It's Always Sunny in Philly - Continues to be one of the funniest shows on tv. It's a dirty Seinfeld that no one really knows about.

My Name is Earl - I think it's been OK but I've heard people say it sucks a bit. Some of the episodes have been quite hit or miss.

30 Rock - I didn't think I could like this show any more than I did last year but I'm quickly finding out that I was wrong. The last episode with David Schwimmer and Al Gore was one of the best they've done (I've actually heard some people say it was the worst they've done. WTF?)

Big Bang Theory - Really good for a sitcom with canned laughter.

Reaper - Good enough to stay on my DVR but not great or anything.

Dexter - Slowly becoming one of the best shows on tv.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Pretty solid season (just finished up, although I haven't seen the finale yet.) "The N Word" was what I love about CYE, brought back the feeling of past seasons.

Californication - Finished season 1 and man oh man was this show great. I officially have high expectations for season 2. Every interaction Duchovny has with people on that show is magic.

South Park - Been my favorite season of the show since I don't know when. I lost a lot of love for it in seasons past with Trey and Matt bashing every person or show they don't like (I mean seriously, a full episode dedicated the Paris Hilton? C'mon guys.) But this season has relit a fire I had in me for this show.

Family Guy - Eh. This show has really gone down hill fast. I look forward to every episode but then I end up dissapointed. It makes me laugh every once in a while but I used to cry laughing at this show. Th past 2 episodes where Stewie and Lois try to kill each other have been God awful to me (I'm in the minority on that).

American Dad - So much better than Family Guy it's not even funny (or... I guess it is...)

Scrubs - One of my favorite shows ever. Last season was so bland that I wasn't looking forward to this season. It's been a lot better, but I'm glad it's the final season.

AND NOW THE CRAP...

Back to You - Gave it 3 episodes and stopped torturing myself.

K-ville - I just randomly quit this show.

Journeyman - I tried so hard to like this show but I gave up. The time traveling stuff was decent but the present stroyline was painful.

Cavemen - I actually watched 3 episodes of this show. Congratlate me on still being alive.

Carpoolers - I though I would like this show but the 3rd episode was so bad I just quit.

THE SHOW STILL ON THE EDGE...

Pushing Daisies - I liked this show at first but my God is it too cutesy or what? It's on my DVR waiting to get replaced when I run out of room (DVR erases the show by itself). So it's not up to me anymore if it stays. If it survives long enough and I find myself bored, it might get watched.

No comments: